Should We Believe a Known Liar?
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is a known liar:
- The author of the Patriot Act and former chairman of the House Judiciary Committee — Congressman James Sensenbrenner — says that Clapper should be prosecuted for lying to Congress and the American people about NSA spying.
- One of the co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission — Lee Hamilton — agrees.
- As does Congressman Tom McClintock.
- 7 members of the House Judiciary Committee (Sensenbrenner, Issa, Franks, Farenthold, Gowdy, Labrador and Poe ) have asked the Department of Justice to investigate Clapper for perjury.
- Senator Rand Paul says that Clapper’s crimes have hurt America far more than Snowden’s.
One of the nation’s top military and constitutional law experts — Professor Jonathan Turley –writes:
“National Intelligence Director James Clapper appeared before Congress and lied about the program. He later said that he gave the least untruthful statement he could think of. But it was nevertheless untrue and potentially a crime for which he could be prosecuted.”
And a huge majority of Americans agree that Clapper should be prosecuted for perjury.
Should we believe a known liar?
Clapper now claims that satellite photos show that Russia fired artillery into Ukraine…
Obama’s entire administration should be impeached and prosecuted for war crimes. They are now dead set on escalating the Ukraine fiasco into war against nuclear-armed Russia. Such insanity needs to be checked, now, before we all pay the price.
Wake up, generation dumbshit.