- Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s
- Intelligence agencies pounce on Paris attacks to pursue spy agenda
- Paris Attacks: Known French Islamist
- US Clears Sale of Air-to-Ground Weapons to Saudi Arabia
- Syrian passports found at Paris attacks scene were fakes made in Turkey
- Stock Prices of Weapons Manufacturers Soaring Since Paris Attack
- What happened in Paris is not right, just inevitable
What every scumbag Machiavellian politician understands–and yet the public remains clueless about–is that every state government gets a massive boost in power when it is attacked. There is a strong motive to not stop all acts of “terror.” In fact, the existence of terrorists is a valuable asset for the military-industrial-complex. It is the justification for trillions of dollars in spending and legal power grabs, including unconstitutional ones.
If terrorists didn’t exist, governments would need to invent them. This is the “Strategy of Tension” as expressed in Operation Gladio for decades in Europe.
You cannot understand the world at all without understanding the Strategy of Tension. It is completely censored from US corporate media. Completely. US “journalists” live in an insular bubble where these matters cannot be honestly discussed–ever.