Posts Tagged ‘protest’

The People’s Party has teamed up with the Libertarian Party to organize the Rage Against the War Machine (RAWM) protest and march on February 19, 2023 at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC. 

“The US mainstream media is fanning the flames of war without providing any context to the 9 year old conflict nor discussion of the Russian security concerns that could put an end to this war.  Why is it so difficult to organize against the War Machine? The neocons and neoliberals in both major parties know that keeping the people divided along party lines, ideology, identity politics is the way to distract us from their reckless, cruel and greedy march to nuclear annihilation. It is time for us to put divisions aside and come together in a struggle of existential proportions.  All talk is about escalation, not about bringing the conflict to a stop — for the sake of Ukrainians, Russians, Americans and all of humanity. In the meantime, the anti-war movement has been incapable of organizing an opposition to the War Machine. But that is changing. And the People’s Party is leading the way. “


Evil Congress snakes don’t care what we say.

Those who most flamboyantly proclaim that they are fighting fascists continue to embrace and wield the defining weapons of despotism.

The Neoliberal War on Dissent in the West

Ottawa cops just threatened other Ottawa cops if they aid the trucker protest in any way.

Be sure to watch til the end.

Somebody IS


A Tweet sends police to an America activist’s house with false claims about non-existent “threats.”

The person has a loose tie to Russian media (Soapbox), and so this implies an intelligence component to the incident.

Anti-war activist visited by police after posting embarrassing AOC video

In the linked article, Max Blumenthal fails to report the Soapbox/Russian media linkage. Bad, Max. That’s the entire key to this.

Each of the Maffick Media-run Facebook pages — Soapbox, Waste-Ed, Backthen and In The Now — includes a disclaimer about Maffick’s ties to RT. 

“‘Soapbox’ is a political opinion brand of Maffick, which is owned and operated by Anissa Naouai and Ruptly GmbH, a subsidiary of RT,” the Soapbox “about” section read as of Monday afternoon…

Facebook’s decision to take down the pages on Feb. 15 came after a CNN investigation that probed Maffick Media’s ties to the Russian government. CNN found that 51 percent of the company is owned by Ruptly, while the other 49 percent is owned by a former RT presenter and Maffick’s CEO.

Facebook restores previously suspended Russia-linked pages

Words & Music by Joe Giambrone
Vocals by Lunasong
Copyright 2020 all rights reserved